Steeple Sessions Purchase Policy and Terms & Conditions
All Sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
We do not have a facilty to take credit card bookings over the phone. All purchases are available on-line. Cheques can be posted to our marketing office (12 Hume Street, Dublin 2). Note: Unfortunatley, due to the nature of our business, we cannot guarantee tickets until payment is received in full and cheques are cleared.
For group bookings (10 or more) call + 353 1 6788470
Concession ticket holders (students and seniors) may be asked to shop proof of eligibility at the box office. Failure to do this may incur additional charges payable at the box office. Student/Senior are not transferable to adults.
Steeple Sessions sells tickets on behalf of venues which means Steeple Sessions does not determine seating locations. Policies set forth by our partner venues prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made. Tickets purchased on our website may be subject to a per ticket convenience charge and a non-refundable per order handling charge. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person and per credit card.
We reserve the right to cancel tickets without prior notice purchased in excess of this number. Please remember, all purchases are subject to credit card authorisation and billing address verification which may take place after initial confirmation has been given.
Your e-ticket is your confirmation email. Please print this and present this at the box office for admission.
Occasionally, events are cancelled or rescheduled. Should this occur, we would endeavour to contact you either by phone, e-mail or letter with the contact details you provide at the time of booking. Tickets will be refunded or transferred to another concert if you contact us prior to the concert date less banking and booking fees.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets are issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Venue.
2. Please check your booking before proceeding to purchase as tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
3. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
4. The management reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasions, have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
5. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the management's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the Promoter, Venue Management, Steeple Sessions or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue. Steeple Sessions reserves the right to cancel any tickets advertised or published in any manner with the intent to resell for profit or commercial gain.
9. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
10. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited.
11. The Promoter, Venue Management and Steeple Sessions accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Patrons should be advised that official merchandise is usually only available inside the venue.
Steeple Sessions Terms and Conditions
You agree that you are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than to review event and promotional information, for personal use, or to purchase tickets or merchandise for your personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorised by Steeple Sessions to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorised by Steeple Sessions to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of Steeple Sessions and/or its suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. We post a legal notice and various credits on pages of the Site, which may not be removed. Please do not remove this notice or these credits, or any additional information contained along with the notices and credits.
Steeple Sessions does not promise that the Site will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the Site or any Content, search or link on it. The Site and its Content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. Steeple Sessions cannot ensure that files you download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. Steeple Sessions disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including also any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Steeple Sessions will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages.
Steeple Sessions makes no guarantee of any specific result from use of this Site or use of the Steeple Sessions service.
Steeple Sessions logos as well as Steeple Sessions designs found on this site are registered trademarks of Steeple Sessions Ireland. Steeple Sessions' trademarks may be used publicly only with the written permission of Steeple Sessions.
Ownership of Materials
All materials on Steeple Sessions' website are copyrighted and are protected under treaty provisions and world-wide copyright laws. Steeple Sessions' materials may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without Steeple Sessions' written permission. Except as expressly stated in the limited licence provision of these terms and conditions, Steeple Sessions does not grant any express or implied right to you under any of its trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary information.
We will terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license express consent, valid defence or fair use exemption to do so. In particular, users who submit Content to this Site, whether articles, images, stories, software or other copyrightable material must ensure that the Content they upload does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties (such as privacy or publicity rights). After proper notification by the copyright holder or it agent to us, and confirmation through court order or admission by the user that they have used this Site as an instrument of unlawful infringement, we will terminate the infringing users' rights to use and/or access to this Site. We may, also in our sole discretion, decide to terminate a user's rights to use or access to the Site prior to that time if we believe that the alleged infringement has occurred.
Links and Search Results
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. It includes Content that:
· is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; could be harmful to minors;
· harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
· involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
· promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
· promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
· contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
· displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
· provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
· provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
· solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
· engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
Although Steeple Sessions cannot monitor the conduct of its Users off the Site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from this Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit or sell to any User without their prior explicit consent.
No Commercial Use
No area of this Site may be used by our visitors for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of tickets, merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain our prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not resell or link to other sites for the purpose of selling tickets or merchandise of any kind. We will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site. We reserve the right to block access to or cancel a ticket order on any user known or reasonably believed to be associated with any ticket broker or tout, or utilizing automated means to process or place ticket orders, or re-selling tickets for commercial gain in any manner whatsoever, or whose ticket order exceeds the stated limit.
Access and Interference
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained thereon or for any other unauthorised purpose without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Steeple Sessions web site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for your own person, non-commercial use) from our website without the prior expressed written permission of Steeple Sessions.
Unauthorized Use of the Site
Illegal and/or unauthorised uses of the Site, including, but not limited to, unauthorised ticket or merchandise sales, unauthorised framing of or linking to the Site, or unauthorised use of any robot, spider or other automated devise on the site, will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
Violation of the Terms
Limitation on Liability
Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will Steeple Sessions be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits, even if Steeple Sessions has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This site is controlled and operated by Steeple Sessions from its offices in Ireland. If there is any dispute about or involving the Site, by using the Site, you agree that the dispute will be governed and construed by Irish law. In the event of a dispute arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions, or your use of or access to this site, litigation must be brought in court in Ireland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
You agree to indemnify and hold Steeple Sessions, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the Site.
Terms and Conditions for Facebook competitions